Double chin... Bushy eyebrows.... I know its sexy huh!
Hi, my name is Ken and I am a member of the Marlene Misfits. For the last two years I have rode my bike 45 miles in the Livestrong Challenge. I am the reason for the Misfit part I would have to say, because I don't really look the part of a cyclist and when I try to squeeze my chubby butt into spandex its not a pretty sight. The reason I embarrass myself by pretending I am a cyclist is to fight the terrible disease of Cancer.
When I discovered my good friend Andrea Torrillo had lost her mother to bladder cancer I knew I had to help her carry on her mother's legacy by raising awareness and walk hand in hand with her in the fight against cancer. That was two years ago and since then I am still out of shape and look like a clown in my cycling garb but if it can raise money to fight cancer then I will do what it takes.
So follow me this year to attempt to train, and my attempt to be the the best Lance Armstrong wanna be there is on the planet.
Wanna join the team email me at durbin.ken@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment